UX/UI & Development
Web design influences people’s perception of a company. It represents uniqueness of the company, whether it is trustworthy, credible etc. Web designing acts as a promotion vehicle and brands the company, to optimize its business. HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are the major strength of all our web design projects, and it’s of utmost importance that every site we develop be well organized, using the latest HTML and CSS standards. We use W3C standards to ensure good user experience, as well as lay the groundwork for optimal search engine exposure. In the world of web designers “Change” is the only term that is constant. In today’s technology world, each day arise with a new technology and the way people perceive the web evolves rapidly. We will help you run the race with unique, qualitative and innovative designs that suits your pocket.
One of our global clients had a poor user interface for their web application. It was very difficult for their customers to understand the procedure for booking hotels and tourism packages. The overall booking process took more time because of the unintuitive user interface. Website page styles were inconsistent. Poor user interface, workflow, and design resulted in lost business.
Treselle’s UX/UI experts created an enhanced user interface and workflow for the overall web application. We streamlined the booking process, created pixel perfect comps and style guides for the overall web application. We also followed single design pattern for all pages. By creating reusable design components, we helped to improve the overall performance. During this redesign process, our UX/UI experts optimized more than 70,000 images in different dimensions for this web application design and development project.
- The rich user friendly design and intuitive workflow helped users find availability and cost of different types of rooms at 22,000 hotels in real time.
- The flawless user interface helped our client’s customers to book hotels and tour packages within few minutes.
- Our style guides and comps helped the client to make better decisions before the implementation. This process reduced design time when adding new enhancements and also helped to create pixel perfect output.
- We converted HTML into TML (Tapestry Markup Language) to satisfy client’s architecture. Our TML expertise helped client to retain some parts of their existing architecture and saved further development costs.
- Our image optimization process significantly improved the performance of the web application.
- The new website design attracted a lot of travel agencies worldwide and increased our client’s market share.
Our client in the staffing agency industry had an admirable vision for their new portal. Client wanted to convey their business model to their customers as well as manage partners and employees though a secure portal.
Treselle’s UX/UI experts designed excellent portal to satisfy client’s vision. We designed different versions of comps to help the client choose better template for their portal. Our UX/UI experts followed SEO friendly best coding practice. We designed and developed a camera dashboard for our client to view all the partners’ employees worldwide, an admin page to control the camera dashboard, and a tool for our client’s customers to select the suitable geography for outsourcing. In addition, we helped our client to develop a secured portal in Java environment and converted all the static HTML files into JSP (JavaServer Pages) files.
- Our fast and accurate work helped the client save lot of time.
- Client was awestruck by the creative banner design which portrays an overview of the company.
- We worked with client’s schedule to launch the portal in different phases.
- The camera dashboard helped our client to monitor work progress of their employees and vendors online from a single location.
The client’s website and online course pages had poor user interface. Further, the pages were only partially responsive and this resulted in misalignment in all devices. They used old bootstrap framework for the UI, which created compatibility issues for most of the new templates with major browsers. The source code had lot of dead code and previous developers did not follow best coding practices. This impacted the website performance.
Treselle’s UX/UI experts changed the website into complete responsive design and upgraded the bootstrap version from 2.3.1 to 3. The main challenge was to make sure that the new changes do not affect the existing design and simultaneously keep the site completely responsive. During this updating process, we cleaned up the code from the website without any regression issue. According to the client’s requirement, we customized vital online payment plugin (Woocommerce). We also converted several PDF templates into HTML with precision, which is much more challenging than converting PSD files into HTML.
- Enhanced responsive design increased the SEO value of the website which brought visibility of the client’s website in search engines.
- Our responsive design removed barriers of using multiple sites and maintained the functionality, performance, look and feel across different devices. This increased our client’s sales and conversion rates.
- The design we created helped to increase the reach of tablet and mobile audiences, thereby staying ahead of the trend.
- Our structural and code clean up activity enhanced the performance of the client’s website.
One of our clients developed a portal to capture data from their secure mobile app. The portal’s UI was not appealing. The incident videos did not function well across some browsers. The admin page and other functionalities were missing too. Our client wanted Treselle to develop the portal’s UI, add a very rich admin section, enhance the maps capability, add several new functions, and integrate with a BaaS provider.
- The map cluster customization functionality added by our UX/UI expert helped our client’s customers to easily group incidents into clear geographical clusters rather than spend time looking through a map with scattered incidents.
- By connecting the metadata details with visuals in the map, portal users can quickly find the location of the incident without wasting time.
- Client saved time, cut down development cost, and improved product quality by working with Treselle – a single partner, who delivered engineering talent across UX/UI, Node.js, Mobile, and QA areas.
- Website Design
- Website Development
- Website Redesign / Maintenance
- Web UX / UI
- Web based Applications
- Responsive Web Design
- Mobile App Design
- Email Template design
- CMS – Content Management Systems
- E-Commerce Sites
- Information Architecture
- Infographics Design
- Image editing
- Banner Ads