Technical Project Manager
Java Team | Chennai, India
This position will be based out of Chennai, India.
Treselle Systems is looking for “Technical Project Manager” with 8 to 12 years of experience, excited about working in a fun, innovative, core team and challenging environment.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be comfortable taking the initiative, work independently and are proud to deliver a quality result.
- Provide input to the Project Manager when creating the project plan from a technical perspective.
- Be able to quickly develop prototypes for any given architectural solution.
- Perform code reviews. Mentor & Guide the Team Members on all technical challenges.
- Managing the work between Technical Architect and the Team.
- Be well versed in Software Design Patterns.
- Must have client interactions including requirements gathering and technical discussions.
- Be able to design, develop, code and test the work products assigned based on requirement analysis and design within the stipulated time.
- Create design documents – may include creation of Proof of Concepts and prototypes.
- Prepare guidelines and checklists for the team, track issues to closure.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of SDLC including testing frameworks like JUnit, build tools like ANT/Maven/Hudson/Jenkins
- Should have written technical documentation, Low Level Design (LLD) documents.
- Good experience in Java/J2EE with Spring, Struts and Hibernate
- Good to have experience on Application Server
- Able to coordinate and communicate with project team
Technical Project Manager, Java/ J2EE, Java Architect, Design, Code Review, Project Manager
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S / MCA
(any engineering discipline, PMP/CSM certification preferred)