Java Team | Chennai, India
This position will be based out of Chennai, India.
Treselle Systems is looking for Product Manager with good knowledge in Market-Based Product Strategies. This is a full-time career opportunity with pay dependent on experience.
- Develop product strategies based on trends to lead the competition.
- Helping CEO to manage appropriate ROI and related financial analysis of products and product packaging strategies; identify product enhancements to balance a favorable return on customer needs
- Determining clear prioritization and appropriate trade-offs regarding implementation issues based upon understanding constraints dependencies, costs, resources and customer benefit.
- Assist Sales and Marketing teams with key competitive intelligence information.
- Build new and renew existing partnerships with third parties, working directly with partners to negotiate contracts to license data.
- Defining product strategy and product roadmaps with clear objectives and long-term vision
- Understanding the company goals to guide long-term and short-term building timelines
- Convert long-term vision into product requirements and functionality (PRDs). Formulating, documenting, and communicating tactical, actionable requirements for product development
- Ensuring delivery of innovation and customer value through product development process
- Ensuring consistent implementation of UI/UX vision across all releases
- Conducting training sessions for fellow employees to educate them on the technology prior to key product release point
- Engaging with customers and prospects during conferences, customer visits and trade shows
- Defining value positioning for products to assist Marketing and Sales in messaging
Necessary Skills + Experiences:
Our ideal candidate has:
- Proven experience in building game-changing product experiences
- 3-5 years product management experience at a consumer or B2B SaaS enterprise company
- Professional exposure to data analytics and the financial services industry
- Skills in researching, evaluating and presenting market requirements and the overall MRD process
- Excellent analytical skills to develop insightful competitive analysis and product packaging strategies
- The ability to work across multiple product lines with a variety of stakeholders to achieve your objectives
- The ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams – Marketing, Engineering and Sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong self-motivation.
7 to 10 years of experience
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S / MCA
(any engineering discipline, PMP/CSM certification preferred)