Admin Team | Chennai, India
This position will be based out of Chennai, India.
Treselle Systems is looking for DevOps Engineer with 4 to 8 years of experience. This is full time job opportunities with pay dependent on experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience running production environment operations.
- Experience with web server configuration, monitoring, trending, network design and high availability.
- Familiarity with systems management tools (Puppet, Chef, Capistrano, Salt Stack, Maven, Ant, Nexus and NuGet etc).
- Experience with host security (e.g., file permissions, passwords, suid/sgid, sticky bit, ACLs, file system integrity, use of security packages IPTables).
- Good knowledge of networking/distributed computing environment concepts; routing, switching, VLANs, NIS, NFS, etc
- Experience in Cloud Computing Admin Skills such as AWS – EC2, EBS, S3, Auto scaling, and others.
- Strong understanding of SDLC design and architecture, source control administration, especially Git, and continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson)
- Command of your favorite scripting language: Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash, Java, C#, C++, Powershell, etc. to automate tasks and gather data.
- Familiarity with two or more of the following: MySQL, Postgres, Redis, Nginx, Mongodb, Cassandra
- Knowledge of working in Unix/Linux platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including documentations.
Devops, “Dev Ops”, “Devops Engineer”, Automation, Linux Admin, Python, Associate Engineer, Linux Engineer, Network Engineer,
4 to 8 years of experience
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S / MCA
(any engineering discipline, computer science preferred)