Database Team | Chennai, India
This position will be based out of Chennai, India.
Treselle Systems is looking for Data Modeler with 5+ years of experience. This is a full-time career opportunity with pay dependent on experience
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Perform needed tasks to support the standardization of facts and dimensions
- Develop entity and attribute descriptions and definitions for the models and resolve conflicts
- Assist with ETL source-target mappings, data consolidation, and ensure the data architecture is applied properly
- Expert-level SQL skills
- Multi-task, meet deadlines, and anticipate the needs of the team along with ability to operate and promote a teamwork environment
- Should be able to work in a group of highly experienced architect
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- 4+ years’ of experience as a data modeler with involvement in multiple data warehousing and / or business intelligence reporting projects
- Experience integrating disparate systems into conformed dimensions
- Extensive experience designing relational and dimensional data models, deploying and supporting a large, complex data warehouse/data mart
- Proven experience completing deliverable such as data models, data flow diagrams, and data value maps with minimal supervision
- Significant experience with analyzing large volumes of data using a structure methodology
- Experience working with a range of DBMS and data warehousing tools in different operating environments (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Hands-on ERWIN or ER/Studio experience and a good understanding of Informatica ETL, Essbase, MicroStrategy, and other related reporting technologies
- Strong analytical and communication skills to communicate effectively and confidently with project team members and management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Conduct user interviews and perform detailed data analysis to identify appropriate data sources, key facts, and dimensions that support the business requirements.
SQL Queries, Performance Tuning, Modeler, Ddl, Database Design, Data Modeling, Database Administration, RDBMS, Application Testing, Technical Design.
5 to 8 years of experience
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S / MCA
(any engineering discipline, computer science preferred)