Big Data Engineer
Java Team | Chennai, India
This position will be based out of Chennai, India.
Treselle Systems is looking for Big Data Engineers with 8+ years of experience and excited about working in an innovative and challenging environment. This is a full-time career opportunity with pay dependent on experience.
- Design, develop and support a MapReduce-based data-aggregation pipeline for processing billions of events a day
- Transition Structured Query Language (SQL) and file system application data stores to a Big Data scalable framework
- Work with technical leadership to make strategic technology decisions.
- Provide mentoring for junior team members by reviewing code, reviewing design docs, and helping all your team members to be productive
Who we want:
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S / MCA graduate (preferably from a reputed college or University) with total experience of 5- 8 years and minimum 2 Years of experience in Big Data
- Demonstrated excellence participating on cross-functional engineering teams in fast-paced environments, both in terms of technical leadership and hands-on coding
- Collaborate with users, product managers and front-end engineers to develop inspiring products
- Help deliver on software projects using proven development processes (Agile/SCRUM)
- Participate in code reviews and architecture discussions
- Participate in community evangelism
- Passion for back-end performance optimization, techniques for latency improvements
- Excellent communication skills and customer facing orientation
What we look for/Skills:
- Extensive knowledge in different programming or scripting languages like Java, C++, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.
- In-depth knowledge in Big Data technologies: Hadoop/Hive/Pig/Redis, etc.
- Build large-scale data processing systems and should be an expert in data warehousing solutions and should be able to work with the latest (NoSQL) database technologies like HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.
- Demonstrable experience utilizing object-oriented patterns and design best practice
Nice to have:
- To be able to work with cloud computing environments.
- Open source development experience, including governance, development and build tools, and other processes, especially around Apache, Hadoop and related projects
- Expert knowledge in SQL and in Relational DB Schema modeling
Big Data Engineer, java, C++, PHP, Ruby, Python, Big Data, Data processing system, HBasem Cassandra, MongoDB, SQL, Data Warehousing, Hadoop, Hive, Pig
8+ years of experience
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S / MCA
(any engineering discipline, computer science preferred)
Big Data Engineer